Are you interested in working with the Centre for Non Violence Inc (CNV)? Working at CNV can be very rewarding and you will work with great people who all have the same goal; to change the culture of violence in our community and achieve gender & social equality.
The CNV was established in 1990 and has worked for more than two decades in the provision of support services for women and children experiencing family violence and at risk of homelessness. Since that time, our service has grown and we deliver a range of services for women and children experiencing violence; programs for men who use violence towards women and children including men’s behaviour change programs, enhanced intake and case management; a young women’s housing program for young women aged 15 to 25 who are pregnant and/or parenting. CNV also auspices the Family Violence Regional Integration Co-ordinator and the Loddon Mallee Homelessness Network.
CNV is also active in various violence prevention and community education and engagement activities, including our award-winning program “Solving the Jigsaw”, widely known for its work with school communities to eliminate bullying, harassment and violence and to build a culture of well-being through equipping young students with positive life skills and constructive attitudes.
CNV is also the lead agency for the regional Integrated Family Violence Consortium that is funded to deliver the full suite of services for women and children experiencing family violence, and programs for men who use violence towards family members.
Since late 2007, CNV has had an Employee Collective Agreement with its staff, which allows both negotiated salary packaging and flexible working arrangements. Benefits of working with CNV;
- Attractive salary packaging, can earn up to $15,860 tax free
- Above award wages and generous ECA conditions
- Excellent work/life balance
- Supportive and friendly organisational culture
- On-going training and development opportunities
A satisfactory Police check and Working with Children check will be required prior to commencement. All employees must comply with CNV’s Code of Ethics.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions. Position Descriptions can be accessed by clicking the links below.
How to apply:
Position Descriptions for the roles advertised are available from the links above, which include details of the role and the Key Selection Criteria which are required to be addressed as part of the application process.
To be considered for shortlisting and an interview, applications must include the following:
- Covering letter;
- Each Key Selection Criteria must be addressed, and it is essential that the information you provide is clear, concise and most importantly relevant, so that the selection panel can readily assess your application. You will need to demonstrate that you have the necessary knowledge, experience and qualifications to successfully carry out the duties of the position.
- Current Resume;
- The names and contact details of three professional referees, ideally one should be from your supervisor and from your most recent employer;
- All application enquiries for the roles currently being advertised should be directed to the General Manager, Prevention and Development on 5430 3000.
Applications close on 28th May 2019 at 5:00 pm.
Please be sure to contact our office if you have any concerns about accessing the information or about the recruitment process in general.
CNV is a child safe organisation