Are you interested in working with the Centre for Non Violence Inc (CNV)? Working at CNV can be very rewarding and you will work with great people who all have the same goal; to change the culture of violence in our community and achieve gender & social equality.
Since late 2007, CNV has had an Employee Collective Agreement with its staff, which allows both negotiated salary packaging and flexible working arrangements. Benefits of working with CNV;
- Attractive salary packaging, can earn up to $15,860 tax free
- Above award wages and generous ECA conditions
- Excellent work/life balance
- Supportive and friendly organisational culture
- On-going training and development opportunities
Employment with CNV is subject to a satisfactory WWC clearance and criminal record history check prior to commencement of employment.
We are currently seeking applications to join our growing organisation for. Instructions on how to apply are within the position descriptions linked below.
- Client Services Senior Program Worker (0.9 – 1 EFT) – Position Description
- Aboriginal Women’s Family Violence Worker (0.8 EFT) – Position Description
Applications close: Monday 29 July 2019 at 5:00 pm
CNV is an equal opportunity employer and encourages Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply. CNV is a child safe organisation