Dear Members of the Muslim Community,
CNV is deeply saddened by the senseless acts of violence perpetrated on the Muslim community in Christchurch. We wish you to be aware of our solidarity with you in the face of such violence. CNV stands united in ending violence, hatred and racism. Our deepest condolences to those tragically affected.
The CNV Team
The Centre for Non-Violence (formerly EASE) delivers a range of quality services and programs that respond to family violence and homelessness.
We deliver these services and programs through a continuum of interventions: prevention, protection, recovery, counselling and support.
We provide opportunities for change for men who use violence against family members with a strong emphasis on accountability.
Our programs include:
- Support for women and their children experiencing family violence
- A coordinated and integrated family violence system response
- The award-winning Solving the Jigsaw violence prevention program for schools
- Group and Case-management programs for men who use violence against women and children.
- Housing support programs for young women who are pregnant or parenting
- The Loddon Mallee Homelessness Network.
Click here to submit a compliment or complaint