The Centre for Non-Violence (formerly EASE) delivers a range of quality services and programs that respond to family violence and homelessness.
We deliver these services and programs through a continuum of interventions: prevention, protection, recovery, counselling and support.
We provide opportunities for change for men who use violence against family members with a strong emphasis on accountability.
Our programs include:
- Support for women and their children experiencing family violence
- A coordinated and integrated family violence system response
- The award-winning Solving the Jigsaw violence prevention program for schools
- Group and Case-management programs for men who use violence against women and children.
- Housing support programs for young women who are pregnant or parenting
- The Loddon Mallee Homelessness Network.
Click here to submit a compliment or complaint