Advanced Family Violence Practice Leader
The Orange Door
The Centre for Non-Violence Inc. (CNV) is a leading and innovative specialist Family Violence organisation based in the Loddon area, with a vision of gender and social equality for all. CNV is an inclusive child safe organisation, committed to achieving diversity in our service response and workforce.
We are currently seeking an Advanced Family Violence Practice Leader to work within The Orange Door.
A key recommendation of the Royal Commission into Family Violence and the Roadmap for Reform was to establish a network of Support and Safety Hubs (The Orange Door). The Orange Door will deliver a fundamental change to the way we work with women, children and families, and men. The Orange Door will bring together different workforces and practices to create an integrated Orange Door service response and a consolidated intake point in each of The Orange Door areas to create a new way of support.
Working in collaboration with the Hub Manager, other Practice Leaders, and Team Leaders this role will lead and drive the delivery of high quality, safe and effective service responses to those seeking support and services through The Orange Door.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- A relevant qualification in social work, welfare, psychology or related discipline along with practicable experience.
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of the drivers of, and
- Demonstrated experience in applying risk assessment and risk management frameworks in a family violence context.
- A strong understanding of the impact of family violence on children
- Sound experience in leading family violence practice within a complex service delivery context.
- Initiative with the ability to be proactive and take responsibility for own actions.
- Expert knowledge and experience working in specialist family violence social services leadership role.
- A high capacity for adaptability, for strong teamwork and the capacity to work within a multi-disciplinary team
Employment with CNV is subject to a satisfactory WWC clearance and criminal record history check prior to commencement of employment.