The Centre for Non-Violence (CNV) is a leading and innovative specialist Family Violence organisation based in the Loddon area, with a vision of gender and social equality for all. CNV is an inclusive, child safe organisation, committed to achieving diversity in our service response and workforce.
We are currently seeking a full-time Advanced Family Violence Practice Leader to work within The Orange Door, Bendigo.
This role is responsible for providing practice leadership on risk assessment, risk management and planning for family violence, and providing expert advice to The Orange Door workforce in relation to complex family violence cases and perpetrator interventions. This will include responsibilities such as:
- Supporting practitioners to understand the tactics of coercion, power and control used by perpetrators of family violence and to apply strategies to holder perpetrators to account
- Providing specialist secondary case consultation and technical input
- Providing specialist family violence expertise to the process of intake and assessment
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- Minimum of Diploma level qualification in social work, welfare, psychology or a related discipline
- At least two years’ experience in a family violence or related role
- An indepth knowledge and understanding of the drivers of, and the gendered nature of family violence
- Additional experience and / or qualifications in men’s family violence is highly desirable
For consideration, applicants must address the key selection criteria as outlined in the position description, available on our website www.cnv.org.au/jobs
For more information visit our website or phone People & Culture on (03) 5430 3000.
Employment with CNV is subject to a satisfactory WWC clearance and criminal record history check prior to commencement of employment.
CNV is an equal opportunity employer