The Centre for Non-Violence (CNV) is a leading and innovative specialist Family Violence organisation based in the Loddon area, with a vision of gender and social equality for all. A rewarding opportunity is now available within our Corporate Services team for an experienced Human Resources professional.
This Human Resources Officer role is available behind a period of parental leave, initially for a period of 12 months with the possibility of extension. Reporting to the People and Culture Manager, this is a diverse role that spans across all areas of HR.
We are seeking a passionate and experienced HR generalist with relevant qualifications and/or experience in a similar HR role, along with the ability to:
- Work within and support CNV’s feminist philosophy and principles along with an ability to work in accordance with policies and procedures to promote the values of CNV.
- Assist in the coordination of all aspects of the employee lifecycle including the end-to-end recruitment process, induction, and off boarding.
- Coordinate OHS administration and activities.
- Be tech savvy in maintaining and developing HR systems to store relevant HR records, information and documentation ensuring compliance, industry best practice and availability of information.
- Effectively communicate with organisational staff, management and external stakeholders.
- Interpret and apply relevant legislation, regulations, awards and industrial agreements along with internal policies and procedures.
- Follow OHS, risk and privacy/confidentiality practices and contribute to a safety culture.
- Thrive in a fast paced and changing environment while producing high quality work within set timeframes.
For consideration, applicants must follow the application process, outlined on our website https://www.cnv.org.au/job-application-process
For further information and a copy of the position description please visit our website https://www.cnv.org.au/jobs or phone (03) 5430 3000.
Employment with CNV is subject to a satisfactory WWC clearance and criminal record history check prior to commencement of employment, and employee’s must meet all of the requirements of the Public Health Order for COVID-19 vaccinations.
Applications close 5pm, Sunday 30th January 2022
Benefits of working with CNV
- An inclusive child safe organisation, committed to achieving diversity in our services and workforce.
- An equal opportunity employer.
- Attractive salary packaging, can earn up to $15,860 tax free
- Above award wages and generous EBA conditions
- Excellent work/life balance, with a commitment to providing a flexible, supportive and diverse working environment
- Supportive and friendly organisational culture