A 12 month fixed term Intake Worker opportunity has arisen with the Centre for Non-Violence within our Therapeutic Services team.
As an Intake Worker you would be responsible for completing intake functions for people referred to the Safe Thriving and Connected, and Making It Right programs via the e-Referral system.
Working 26.6 hours per week, this Bendigo based role will hold responsibility for:
- Screening new referrals to assess eligibility, therapeutic readiness, risk and priority
- Completing and/or reviewing MARAM family violence risk assessments
- Data collection and collation, record keeping and adherence to agreed practice standards and requirements.
To be considered for this roles you will have:
- Minimum of Diploma level qualification in social work, community services, or a Health or Social Sciences related field such as Psychology, Family Therapy, Counselling or related discipline. Completion of, or working towards a degree level qualification or higher is desirable.
- Knowledge and understanding of family violence within a gendered, feminist structure and men’s use of violence against women and its impact on children and adolescents and a demonstrated commitment to the rights and safety and empowerment of victims of family violence.
- Demonstrated ability to complete intake functions and assess therapeutic readiness and suitability of referrals for children, young people and families referred for therapeutic support.
- An understanding of the complexity of the service system and the issues involved in providing services to statutory and non-statutory clients.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
For consideration, applicants will need to address the selection criteria contained within the position description, available on our website at www.cnv.org.au.
For more information phone People and Culture on (03) 5430 3000.
Employment with CNV is subject to a satisfactory WWC clearance and criminal record history check prior to commencement of employment.
Applications close: 9am, Friday 1st October 2021
CNV is an equal opportunity employer.