The Centre for Non-Violence (CNV) is a leading and innovative specialist Family Violence organisation based in the Loddon area, with a vision of gender and social equality for all. CNV is an inclusive child safe organisation, committed to achieving diversity in our service response and workforce.
This Bendigo based full time opportunity will work within our Program and Services Division which delivers a range of programs to the community including domestic violence outreach services for women and children experiencing family violence and/or homelessness; counselling for women and children experiencing family violence; young women’s housing programs; programs for men who use violence towards family members including men’s behaviour change and case management.
The Integrated Practice Workers work within multi-disciplinary teams providing high quality, safe and effective responses to women and children seeking support and safety, whilst keeping the perpetrator in view. Integrated Practice Workers will work on a placement basis within the CNV Offices and The Orange Door Network.
To be considered for these positions you will have;
- A qualification or relevant experience, in line with the mandatory minimum qualification requirements for specialist family violence practitioners. A Social Work degree is highly desirable.
- At least two years’ experience in a family violence or related role.
- Broad knowledge and understanding of family violence including impacts on children and young people and young homeless women’s issues in accordance with service philosophies.
- Extensive experience in providing case work to individuals and/or families experiencing complex needs and risk issues including a sound knowledge of referral pathways.
- The ability to work with limited supervision and exercise judgement and initiative in a fast paced and changing environment where practices and processes may not be clearly defined.
For consideration, applicants will need to provide the following:
- Covering letter
- Addressed Key Selection Criteria (contained within the position description, available on our website www.cnv.org.au/jobs)
- Completed Minimum Qualifications Pathways and Equivalency Self-Assessment form (available on our website www.cnv.org.au/jobs)
For more information visit our website or phone People and Culture on (03) 5430 3000.
Employment with CNV is subject to a satisfactory WWC clearance and criminal record history check prior to commencement of employment.
Applications close 9am, Monday 2nd August 2021
CNV is an equal opportunity employer.