The Centre for Non-Violence (CNV) is a leading and innovative specialist Family Violence organisation based in the Loddon area, with a vision of gender and social equality for all. CNV is an inclusive child safe organisation, committed to achieving diversity in our service response and workforce.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced therapeutic practitioner to join our organisation as part of the Making it Right (MiR) program as a Team Leader / Advanced Practitioner.
About the role
This leadership role is based in our Bendigo office, working full time within a 12 month fixed term contract. Key responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and implementing a high-quality program aligned with sector and service development, including development of practice guidelines and procedures, therapeutic intervention planning and systems development.
- Modelling and supporting integrated, culturally safe, inclusive and appropriate specialist AVITH responses.
- Providing ongoing support, clinical supervision, reflective practice, performance management, learning, and development for practitioners in this program.
- Providing therapeutic support and safety planning with young people and their families.
- Collaborating and liaising with referrers to identify appropriate referrals into the program, and overseeing and participating in intake, risk assessment and allocation of referrals.
- Building and maintaining purposeful stakeholder relationships across the service system to support outcomes and strengthen service delivery.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in social work, psychology, community services and/or a related human services field.
- Significant experience in a family violence or related role.
- Knowledge and understanding of family violence including impacts on children and young people in accordance with service philosophies.
- Significant experience in providing therapeutic interventions and/or case work to individuals and/or families experiencing complex needs and risk issues.
- Experience in clinical supervision, including facilitating continued learning and reflective practice.
Benefits of working with CNV
- Attractive salary packaging, can earn up to $15,860 tax free
- Above award wages and generous EBA conditions
- Excellent work/life balance, with a commitment to providing a flexible, supportive and diverse working environment
- Supportive and friendly organisational culture
- On-going training and development opportunities
For consideration, applicants will need to address the selection criteria contained within the position description.
For more information phone People and Culture on (03) 5430 3000.
Employment with CNV is subject to a satisfactory WWC clearance and criminal record history check prior to commencement of employment.
Applications close 9am, Tuesday 30th November 2021
CNV is an equal opportunity employer.