The Centre for Non-Violence (CNV) is a leading and innovative specialist Family Violence organisation based in the Loddon area, with a vision of gender and social equality for all. CNV is an inclusive child safe organisation, committed to achieving diversity in our service response and workforce.
Our Programs and Services Division delivers a range of programs to the community including domestic violence outreach services for women and children experiencing family violence and/or homelessness; counselling for women and children experiencing family violence; young women’s housing programs; programs for men who use violence towards family members including men’s behaviour change group programs and case management.
The Men’s Behaviour Change Program Worker is a 12 month fixed term contract working full-time within the Intervention Programs team, providing individual treatment sessions, case management and programs for men who would like to change their behaviour, with the purpose of increasing the safety of family members.
Based at our Bendigo office, with other work across the region as required, the hours of this role will be flexible to accommodate after-hours group facilitation.
To be considered for these positions you will have;
- A relevant tertiary qualification in social work, psychology, counselling /or a related field.
- Completed Victorian Risk Assessment and Risk Management Framework Training (Multiagency Risk Assessment and Management – MARAM).
- Completed observation of a minimum of 10 men’s behaviour change group sessions
- Experience conducting intake and assessment interviews with men
- Experience facilitating group programs
- Experience providing case management and counselling services
- Sound understanding of issues underpinning family violence and its effects on women and children’s lives.
For consideration, applicants will need to address the key selection criteria contained within the position description.
For more information phone People and Culture on (03) 5430 3000.
Employment with CNV is subject to a satisfactory WWC clearance and criminal record history check prior to commencement of employment.
CNV is an equal opportunity employer.