The Centre for Non-Violence Inc. (CNV) is a leading and innovative specialist Family Violence organisation based in the Loddon area, with a vision of gender and social equality for all. CNV is an inclusive child safe organisation, committed to achieving diversity in our services and workforce.
We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Administration Officer to join our fast paced and growing organisation.
Reporting to the Executive Assistant, this opportunity will see you providing a high-quality range of administrative support to the Programs and Services team.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- A solid understanding of the MS Office Suite.
- A proven ability to effectively coordinate and manage administrative, and operational support for management with the ability to prioritise work to meet commitments and deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a high-pressure environment.
- High levels of initiative, integrity, tact, and discretion in dealing with sensitive and confidential matters.
- A professional work ethic with the ability to be flexible and adaptive to a changing work environment.
- A natural capacity for sustained, quality output.
- The ability to work well with others in the pursuit of team goals, share information, support others, show consideration, concern and respect.
For consideration applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description
For further information or enquiries please phone People & Culture on (03) 5430 3000.
Employment with CNV is subject to a satisfactory WWC clearance and criminal record history check prior to commencement of employment.
CNV is an equal opportunity employer.