The Senior Administration Officer is responsible for providing high quality administrative services to support the delivery of the activities and operation of CNV.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- An understanding of and support the feminist philosophy and principles of CNV.
- Demonstrated experience in performing a range of high-level administration including general secretarial support to the CEO, preparation of meeting papers and agendas, minute taking and other tasks as required.
- Supervision skills with a proven work history of monitoring and motivating teams.
- Ability to track, prioritise and complete to a high standard own work while monitoring, managing and reporting on workload of team.
- Advanced IT skills including Word, PowerPoint, and cloud-based systems.
- Ability to trouble shoot IT issues and to assist with identifying and implementing system improvements.
- A demonstrated focus on quality, compliance and ability to identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives and to develop and maintain compliance registers.
- Ability to work with limited direction and achieve high quality work in a fast-paced environment whilst staying flexible and positive to changing demands.