The Senior Manager, Therapeutic Services will lead a team of professionals to deliver quality services to the community. In line with the Centre for Non-Violence Inc. (CNV)’s strategic plan and feminist philosophy, this role will be responsible for designing, consulting, overseeing and delivering therapeutic/clinical services, programs and frameworks that are trauma informed, evidence based and informed.
Our Therapeutic Services stream includes the Safe, Thriving and Connected program for victim-survivors and the Making It Right program for young people using family violence and their families. This role will be required to lead, role model and mentor clinical excellence across these services.
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications relevant to the delivery of therapeutic and clinical services (eg., Social Work, Psychology or equivalent) including Post Graduate training and qualifications in Social Work, or a relevant discipline equivalent (e.g., Masters in Social Work, Narrative Therapy, Masters in Therapeutic Arts Practice etc).
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in supervising staff in direct services, particularly, experience in leading and influencing others to achieve positive outcomes in service delivery and collaborative work environments
- Minimum 5 years trauma informed therapeutic practice experience – individual and group work - working with victim/survivors of violence. Therapeutic skills in other practice areas will also be highly regarded eg., working with men who use violence towards family members.
- Experience in leading critical reflection, applying theoretical frameworks and referring to research and literature to inform decision making and service provision.
For consideration, applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description, available on our website at www.cnv.org.au, and employment will be subject to a satisfactory WWC clearance and criminal record history check prior to commencement.
CNV is a leading and innovative specialist Family Violence organisation based in the Loddon area, with a vision of gender and social equality for all. Benefits of working with CNV include:
- Attractive salary packaging, can earn up to $15,860 tax free
- Above award wages and generous EBA conditions
- Excellent work/life balance, with a commitment to providing a flexible, supportive and diverse working environment
- Supportive and friendly organisational culture
- On-going training and development opportunities
CNV is an inclusive child safe organisation, committed to achieving diversity in our services and workforce.