The Centre for Non-Violence (CNV) is a leading and innovative specialist Family Violence organisation based in the Loddon area, with a vision of gender and social equality for all.
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a well experienced and driven Supervisor to join our Operations team. Supervising and mentoring the Administration Team, you will be passionate about delivering quality services along with a strong compliance and process improvement attitude.
This is a critical role to ensure our service to our clients remain of the highest quality and our systems remain compliant, innovative and effective.
To be considered for this role you will have;
- An understanding of and support the feminist philosophy and principles of CNV.
- A proven work history of supervising, monitoring and motivating high performing client focussed teams.
- The ability to live and mentor a team culture that model CNV’s Core Values and Vision.
- Advanced skills in the MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to track, prioritise and complete own work at a high standard while monitoring, managing and reporting on the productivity and performance of the team.
- A demonstrated focus on quality, compliance and ability to identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives and to develop and maintain compliance registers.
- Ability to trouble shoot IT issues and to assist with identifying and implementing system improvements.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced client focussed environment whilst staying flexible and positive to changing demands.
Employment with CNV is subject to a satisfactory WWC clearance and criminal record history check prior to commencement of employment.
CNV is an inclusive child safe organisation, committed to achieving diversity in our services and workforce.