The Centre for Non-Violence are currently seeking a passionate Therapeutic Clinician to join the Safe, Thriving & Connected Program. As a Therapeutic Clinician you will deliver a range of trauma informed, evidence based flexible individual and group interventions for children, young people and adults who have experienced family violence.
Safe, Thriving & Connected has been developed and will be delivered by the Loddon Gender Equality and Violence Prevention Consortium (the Consortium), who have a long history in working in partnership and are experienced service providers in the delivery of integrated and coordinated specialist family violence services and system responses across the Loddon area.
We currently have a part-time vacancy (0.8 EFT – 60.8 hours/fortnight) available within the Bendigo Centre for Non-Violence office, with work as assigned in the Loddon Area.
To be considered for this roles you will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree level or higher qualification in a Health or Social Sciences related field such as Psychology, Social Work, Family Therapy, Counselling or related discipline;
- A demonstrated understanding of feminist practice and its application in responding to the gendered nature of violence against women and its impact on children and young people;
- A demonstrated ability to provide direct service in the clinical assessment of and therapeutic service response to infants, children, young people and families;
- An understanding of the complexity of the service system and the issues involved in providing services to statutory and non-statutory clients;
- An ability to provide secondary consultation and advice to non-clinical staff;
- A demonstrated understanding of and respect for the needs of people with a disability, those from a culturally and linguistically diverse background and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, particularly in relation to cultural safety and awareness; and
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
For further details please visit our website www.cnv.org.au/jobs or contact People and Culture on 5430 3000.
To be considered for this role applicants will need to complete address Key Selection Criteria along with letter of application.
Applications close 9am, Monday 17th May 2021